Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time for School!

The girls have been going to a private Christian school now for 6 mths. It is Edmond Christian Academy! It has been such an amazing experience! They love it! I love them going, I love the school and all of the people there. They are all so amazing! The girls absolutely adore their teachers Miss Kim and Miss Kaye! They have been so good to my little angels! At first Kylie wasn't so hot on the idea. She had NEVER been away from me during the day. So she had no clue what was going on. But after about 3 weeks of going Mon-Thurs from 8:30-11:00, she got used to it. They have a song that they sing there that is teaching them their Bible verses. They come home singing that song everyday, and they will sing it any and everywhere. I love it so much! It is so much fun to watch them learn to LOVE God! They are learning so much about God and now they always ask questions. It's amazing what their little minds will ponder! They love the other kids there too. They always come home talking about all of their little friends from school. It is so much fun to listen to their stories!

Renae (my amazing mother in law) helps me with Corbin and also works up at the school 1 day a week to help with tuition. I work up there 2 days and the days that I am there she keeps Corbin. The day that she is there, she takes the girls to school then goes and gets them lunch after school then brings them home. She has been so great through all of this.

I have been working up there with a woman named Stacey. She teaches 1st and 2nd grade. I help her on Tues and Thurs. She and I have grown pretty close in the last 6 mths. She is such a great woman. I have grown really close to all of the students. I enjoy my time there.

I do not know what to do about next year. I know that I still will not be able to afford it and I don't know what I will do with Corbin. I can't expect Renae to continue helping so much. And if I don't have someone for Corbin then I can't teach up there. So I just really don't know what to do. I am going to start homeschooling but I still want them to have that interaction with the teachers and all of the kids. They love it up there and I don't want to take that away from them. I want them to continue going. I have thought about just taking them 2 days a week and teaching up there those 2 days but I still have the dilemma of figuring something out for Corbin. I'm at a complete loss of what to do. I know I just need to pray and ask God to guide me down the path that He wants me to take. But everyone's input is also helpful!

No comments: