Monday, March 30, 2009

As The Weeks Have Flown By

Oh Wow! It's been a long time! To say that life has been so busy, crazy, hectic in the Aynes household would be an understatement. Seriously! In the last 6 weeks, I got a job at Aspen Athletics! I had never ever had a job before so I had been with my kids for 4 yrs! So, this job was kinda a trial thing, well I started working Monday, Tuesday, Friday from 5-11 p.m. I worked up at the girls school on Tuesdays and Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Michael had school Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Tuesday and Friday it was from 5:30-8:30 and Wednesday it was from 5:30-10:40. He also worked Mon-Fri. So as you can tell from seeing that, our weeks were quite hectic and we didn't get alot of family time. Long story short, the job didn't work out. Everytime I left my house my lillte Princesses and Prince cried. That broke my heart everytime I left or someone told me about it. While I was gone they would ask where I was and cry. So for me, that was it! There was not even a challenge in my mind. I knew what I had to do. So, although I was sad about it because I enjoyed my job and my coworkers and adored my boss, I put in my 2 weeks notice. Since then, I have stopped working, been to the Dr. to find out why I haven't been able to breath for the past 2 yrs. We also talked about my headaches and why I get so sick if I don't eat. She gave me some meds for my headaches and sent me for a chest xray and blood tests. The meds didn't work. The blood test was normal and my chest xray came back "airway restricted". My lungs are hyper inflated. Which means they are VERY enlarged. She said that it could be caused by asthma, emphyzema (not likely at my age) or a lung disease. I am going for more tests to find out more info. She is sending me to a neurologist for my headaches. Michael had to go to the Dr as well. He had a cist (not sure I spelled that correctly) on his neck. Corbin got sick last week. Poor little man had a stomach but! It was bad enough we took him to the ER. They did a stomach xray and everything looked good! The girls have been doing good. My precious Kylie for some reason has developed "ATTITUDE SYNDROM" and I am just beside myself with it. I truely do not know what to do. Poor girl, got a little too much of her Momma in her! LOL! RaiLynn is doing very good. She learned to write her name! She wasn't interested at first so we just let it dwindle, but she learned!!! Now I'm working with Kylie! This all in just 6 weeks! All in all, we are all doing very well! God is watching over my precious family! He has great plans for us and is guiding us through the pathways as we speak! Anywho, this is my last 6 weeks! I'll try not to make it so long between blogs next time!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm sorry girl! Sounds like you have had alot on your plate. Keepin you in my prayers. Hope you can figure out your health issues.